Dr. Mirna A Chehade Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mirna A Chehade?

Amazing Doctor! First time we have hope for my daughter! Thank you thank you thank you! ❤️

highly recommended

Dr. Chehade is kind and caring and takes time out to understand the needs of her patients. She goes over the final plan with you and asks if it's OK, because she's truly interested in coming to a conclusion that will help you, but also that is agreeable. I highly recommend her to anyone with GI problems.

Wonderful physician

Amazing- simply the best in her field in this area. The most caring, engaged, compassionate physician I have met- and I'm a nurse practitioner and have been in the medical profession for 15 years. She truly cares for her patients.

Dr. Chehade

I am extremely unimpressed. I waited over 45 minutes for my appointment. Dr. Chehade is extremely cold and difficult to deal with. She is also very hard to reach after appointments. The practice is also only after the money and when I want to speak with her for questions regarding my sons condition, I am told to schedule an appointment. I definitely would not recommend her to anyone.

The Best

I don't know what some of these yahoos are talking about. Dr. Chehade is a wonderful doctor. She has totally turned my child's life around and perhaps even saved her life. Once we started working with her 4 years ago, we began to see a change in my daughter. She was the only doctor to diagnose her correctly and get her on the correct path. She has a wonderful bedside manner and spends time with us and cares about our family. I have absolutely no idea what the others are talking about. Believe me, she has been a God send for my daughter.

Horrible bedside manner

Horrible attitude- nasty

Mirna "Abdul" Chehade is simply a huxtor and a charlatan of the worst kind. Once you peel off the veneer of "benevolence" there is nothing left but a money chasing, careless, irresponsible unresponsive, cavalier, patronizing, slick talker akin to a used car salesmen in a crummy neighborhood. Her "expertise" isn't much more than showing you how to use the medication and staying away from allergenic foods (obviously, if you have an eos. disease this is not an insightful tip) and using an antacid. That's the extent of her knowledge. As far as her professionalism, all of it goes out the window after she collects the money from the money making procedures. She doesn't call to give you the biopsy results until almost a month after the test, you have to beg her, leave messages, beg her staff, and maybe you'll get a message back from her saying "she's going to look into it". What is this? but a rip off artist that is in the wrong profession with a permanent false smile on her face. Her neanderthal staff-members who will give you dirty looks if you take more than a second to decide what date you want to schedule your next appointment. Staying with the degenerates for a moment,you can expect to never get messages to the doctor or call backs unless you are ready to grovel. Dr. Chehade told me, verbatim, "Contracts don't mean anything" when I discussed the endoscopy promises to return phone calls within a certain time frame regarding the results. Mirna, once she's collected your money after the procedures, turns into a sickening rude, nasty, brutish, cold, heartless, disgusting primate.

Dr. Chehade was very helpful and caring.

SHE IS GREAT !

SHE HAS A HART AND CARES

Dr. Mirna A Chehade is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.