Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mirna H Demirdjian has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Demirdjian is a great listener and communicates very effectively, she takes the time to explain all the medical information and her diagnosis to you. She is very knowledgable and very friendly. I needed a procedure performed and wanted it ASAP so as to not experience bleeding and discomfort any longer. She scheduled the procedure right away just before a holiday weekend to accommodate me. She is well respected at the hospital and the procedure was a great success. She called me over the weekend to check on me and was wonderful. Thanks Dr Demirdjian!
When I went to see Dr. D. the first time I was so pleased with the whole thing! The staff is all very nice and the office very clean. Dr. D. walked me through everything that was going on with me and explained why she was doing every test that she did. Never once did she leave me hanging or wondering. She has poise and grace that I have never seen in a doctor before and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a human Dr. Meaning that she talks to you like you are a friend and explains things to you in a way you understand it! She is AMAZING!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
Universidad Autonoma De Guadalajara
Graduated in 2002
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Mirna H Demirdjian accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsValley Womens Care, 2034 S Alma School Rd, Mesa, AZ
Dr. Mirna H Demirdjian is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.