Dr. Miron Iosilevich Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Miron Iosilevich?

Rude

Posted on August 30th, 2012

After waiting 3 hrs.for him to call in my perscription,knowing that I have been without for a two day's,I called him back,and he was very rude.

Beware of this doctor.

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Dr. Iosilevich is highly neglectful. I am upset that he's still permitted to practice medicine. He prescribed a wonderful friend of mine Zyprexa, and he kept on prescribing it to him. My friend eventually died eight years ago at the age of 26 as a result of Zyprexa's terrible side-effects, which is tremendous weight-gain. My friend was approximately 490 pounds at the time of his death. He was a skinny young man when he began seeing Dr. Iosilevich as a psychiatrist. Why Dr. Iosilevich kept prescribing my friend Zyprexa as his weight gained an alarming amount, I will never know. Does Dr. Iosilevich care??? I also had Dr. Iosilevich as a doctor at the time, and after my friend died because of Iosilevich's neglect, I told an administrator at St. Joseph's Outpatient Clinic that I would, under no circumstances, ever go to Iosilevich again, and I asked them to assign me, immediately, to another doctor, a request that was granted. I never spoke to Dr. Iosilevich again. I was so angry and outraged. Dr. Iosilevich used to see me in the halls of the St. Joseph's Outpatient clinic after my friend's death, and actually actually had the nerve to say "hello" to me. I would not say a word in return to this negligent physician. It has now been about eight years, and my friend would have lived some productive years by now. But because Dr. Iosilevich kept on prescribing my friend the Zyprexa, he died at age 26 years old of complications of morbid obesity, weighing 490 pounds.

Posted on July 22nd, 2016