More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
He walked in the room with pure attitude. I was there with a conern for my child & he brushed it off like it was nothing and made smart comment after smart comment....who does that? I really wonder if he is starting to lose it. I have never been treated so badly by a doctor without even opening my mouth. I will honestly never forget the way we were treated by this unprofessional egotistical doc.He sat there with his arms crossed from moment one, kept cutting me off and talked to my child like she was dirt under his feet! I am really in shock about this!
My children have been patient's in this pediatricians office for over 12 years now and I have liked all of the physicians I have come in contact with over the years...except Dr. Gardyasz. I have had a handful of sick appointments with him for the common cold, etc, including ear infections where he decided that a lot of them "clear up on their own" and wouldn't prescribe an antibiotic only to have my child miserable for 2 more days and back in the office to receive one. I recently took my daughter in to him to have some bloodwork done for chronic stomach issues ( she has a specialist for this but for timely bloodwork it was quicker to go to PCP) and he attacked me telling me I'm "poisoning" her by allowing her to eat gluten and cows milk and I'm "making her worse" by giving her Prevacid only at times of flare up in her stomach. I understand many doctors have different views and I'm open to any education I can get, especially with a child who has suffered from stomach issues for 3 years prior to having a specialist who has helped her tremendously, however, there is a way to do it and belittling a parent isn't it, especially in front of their child. He threw her specialist under the bus, as well as he Alma Mater stating "they won't help you. You need to go out of the area." I was in tears in the office, which did not phase him in the least. PLEASE, as a parent, new or experienced, do your homework when looking for a pediatrician or any doctor for your children. I have to say I love their normal doctor in this practice and will continue to see him, but my days with this doc are long over. In my opinion, he doesn't deserve to treat children.
Dr. Gardyasz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC Keystone Health Plan Central HMO
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMichael Krall Do, 845 Sir Thomas Ct Ste 7, Harrisburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz in this video.
Dr. Miroslaw D Gardyasz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harrisburg, PA.