Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Miryam Liberman
Dr. Miryam Liberman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westlake Village, CA. She has 38 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Liberman is affiliated with Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center. Dr. Liberman has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Miryam Liberman has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Miryam Liberman has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Miryam Liberman has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I was very unhappy with the service received at this office. First off the Dr. couldn't figure out how to do something on her computer during my physical. so she called her husband in during my physical to help her. She ran very late kept me waiting and she was very rattled. Then I needed to go back for something else but I called first to make sure she was running on time. They told me she was but I was still keep waiting. Have not gone back. Recently I called for a flu shot appt. I called 3 times and left a message they never returned my call. The answer machine picks up. Needless to say I wont be giving them any business.
I was looking for a primary care physician near my home and got Dr Liberman's name from my Insurance company's website. Was greeted by a male receptionist with an accent who asked what type of insurance I had, then my age, and upon hearing I had PPO insurance and was 35 told me that the doctor was not accepting new patients. This doctor also does Botox injections, I wonder if that's why I was turned down? The man on the phone hung up on me without any apology or even a goodbye. Very rude.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Liberman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1979
U S Department Of Veterans Affairs
Dr. Miryam Liberman accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLiberman & Liberman MDs, 31822 Village Center Rd, Westlake Village, CA
Dr. Miryam Liberman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westlake Village, CA.