The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Mirza A Alikhan
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan has the following 11 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Biopsy
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 7
I made an appointment with Sacramento Dermatology for Mirza A. Alikhan, M.D.. I showed up with the confirmation letter from their office, with the date on it, and the office staff insisted that the appointment was for the next day. They blamed someone else for the mix-up in the letter, and did not even attempt to make it right. The only option I was given was to come in again the next day, one day after the appointment time I had on the confirmation letter. I understand that mistakes happen, but when they do, there should be some attempt to make it right. Their response to the situation was completely unprofessional, and I suggest filling your medical needs at a different dermatology location, not affiliated with Sacramento Dermatology and MOHS Center.
9 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Locations & DirectionsMidtown Dermatology, 1020 29th St Ste 570B, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Mirza A Alikhan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.