Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mirza T Hamirani has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mirza T Hamirani has the following 7 expertise
- Kidney Biopsy
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Chronic Renal Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
Dr. Mirza T Hamirani has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 25
He never paid attention about my mothers symptoms of coughing shortness breath and an ulcer on her leg. She died of septi poisoning. His reaction was I didn't think she was that sick. I even told him about her symptoms and he just listened to her lungs and sent her home. She was also on dyalsis which made her very weak and sick. Still didn't do any thing to help her!!!.. I should of sued him.
Office staff is rude and wait time during appointment is hours, four people scheduled at the same time for one doctor is very inefficient and frustrating for everyone. I experience this every appointment. He is a very good doctor and I trust him, but the aggravation for a simple checkup is causing me to look for another doctor.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Brookdale University Hospital And Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mirza T Hamirani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, WV.