Dr. Mirza Hasan Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mirza Hasan?

Dr. Hasan

Posted on September 4th, 2017

Dr. Hasan was very dedicated to my fathers recovery, my father had several issues after a surgery by another doctor- after three different test on a Sunday to determin where the source of some internal bleeding was coming from ( which all resulted in no answer ) Dr. Hasan came back to the hospital on Sunday night, found the source and corrected the issue. I strongly feel that if Dr. Hasan had not been in charge of my fathers care the consequences would have been devastating!

1st surgery

Posted on August 30th, 2016

Dr Hasan was on the floor when I went to ER and I called his office for an appointment the following day. I had been previously diagnosed with a malfunctioning gall bladder, but was having trouble finding providers under my insurance. I was able to schedule surgery the next day. I was quite satisfied with Dr Hasan's abilities.

Condescending Dr

Posted on August 10th, 2016

When he saw my husband for the 1st time he spoke to him condescendingly. My husband had been in the Perrysburg ER and was told he had appendicitis and needed to have his appendix removed. We went to St Luke's and the records had not transferred over yet and Dr Hasan said my husband needed a c-scan and he should be having pain all the time not just intermittently. That would not be appendicitis. I went out and called him out on it and said why would Perrysburg say it was appendicitis from his c-scan. He said he didn't know about a scan and I said that's great no communication. Why do you think we're here? He then found out I was right. But no apology. Then he kept pushing the surgery back. He is arrogant and slightly rude. No bedside manner. After all day waiting for surgery he finally had the surgery and the dr said if he waited until the next day the appendix would have ruptured. So he could've really screwed up.

Arrogant and non compassionate

Posted on December 9th, 2013

This surgeon performed to lipoma excisions on me. The first was barbaric. He did it while I was awake and telling him I could feel it and it hurt. He also didn't prescribe any pain meds after surgery. I returned to him again a year later with another lipoma on the opposite side of my spine than the last. He was arrogant at the appointment and said it was "too small" and "not deep enough " to be causing me pain.He did put me to sleep to remove it and found out that he was wrong and it was over one and a half inches of mass and so deep it was connected to bone and muscle. He never apologized and said that he had been wrong. Instead he and his office continued to treat me like a pain pill seeker. I have had 6 surgeries in a year and my experiences with him have been the worst.

Posted on August 31st, 2011

worked 4 him one the 3 most professional dr Ive worked with n my 35 yrs treats patients and staff with compassion

Posted on December 6th, 2016