Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mirza A Kajani
Dr. Mirza A Kajani, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Griffin, GA, with another office in Conyers, GA. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kajani is affiliated with Piedmont Fayette Hospital and Southern Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirza A Kajani has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 15
His front office girl is worse. She was so rude. She treat everybody like piece off shiit. She just yell on nurse and threw papers on her in front off me. She is always been rude al the time. When she ask for copayment or when we give her money she never says Thank you. She just busy talking about her persnal issues with other employe. The nurse is nice and she is there from last few years so she knows everything. Doctor is nice too. He knows what he doing but he needs to let her front office girl go.
I just started going to Dr. Kajani and he is awesome!! I love his bedside manner. He listens to me and this is the first Gastroenterologist I have felt good about on the 1st visit, since I got sick in 2003. He has a new nurse and she was awesome too!! HOWEVER....He needs to FIRE all of the women in the front office, especially the PREGNANT one. Being my first visit, I was judging too quickly that it was going to be a horrible exprience, just by the way his office staff was treating me. OVERLOOK his office staff. Pay them ZERO attention because once you walk out of the front office, it gets MUCH BETTER!!! Give this doctor a shot if your current Gastro guy doesn't cut it. He is awesome!! Word of advice, Dr. Kajani....Please find help for your front office that has the same pleasant demeanor as your new nurse!!
Dr. Kajani is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Mirza A Kajani accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mirza A Kajani is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Griffin, GA.