Dr. Mirza Baig Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Mirza Baig?

been seeing him for years

Posted on February 9th, 2012

I have been seeing him for years. He always talks to me remembers my family. very nice will take the time I need with me.he is honest with me. will not just write scripts for xanax and alike. really cares and tried to help you not make you an addict

Posted on February 9th, 2009

Dr. Baig originally impressed me the first time I met him. He seemed genuinely interested in helping me. Until my second appointment and he gave me the same spiel almost verbatim. I saw him for over a year and in that time every appointment I had with him seemed like the first time he met me. He would ask the same questions and did not seem to know anything about me or my case. I was having side effects from the medication I was taking so we agreed I should stop taking the meds and see how I was doing. The next appointment I had with him he looked at my chart and closed my case because I (according to him) was "non-compliant and refused to take medicine." I left the office wondering what had just happend. I think he needed to be on medication.