Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mirza Baig MD
Dr. Mirza Baig, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hays, KS, with another office in Wise, VA. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Baig is affiliated with Hays Medical Center and New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Mirza Baig has 2 locations
Dr. Mirza Baig has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Mirza Baig has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Baig is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hays Medical Center
New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
45 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1968
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mirza Baig is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hays, KS.