Dr. Mischelle Mcmillan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mischelle Mcmillan?

Best Doctor I have ever had!!

She closed her practice in Tigard, but I see she is practicing in Gresham. Hopefully, I can continue to see her at that location.

I would not recommend this provider, she does not follow through and has a horrible bedside manner

I have been a patient of Dr. McMillan for over 15 years, and I find her to be very professional with a sort of no nonsense approach with her bedside manner. She has counseled me through some tough times, and referred me to some excellent doctors.

Exceptional Doctor

Dr. McMillan was my sons Doctor, and he referred me to her. I am so thankful that he did, because she is by far the best Doctor I have ever had in this lifetime. Dr. McMillan has always taken the time to listen attentively to what my needs are. She is empathetic and compassionate and in this busy world today, I have never once felt rushed through an appointment. Some doctors from the past have been quick to reprimand me for not doing things their way, but I have only experience encouragement from her. She is sensitive to my needs and has been through some difficult situations with me losing family members, but has always been supportive. I have not had any negative experiences with her or her staff. She has a good bed side manor, and she's quick to refer you to read self-help books, if needed. I hope that she doesn't retire in my lifetime, because I have no desire to seek another Doctor. I am very fond of the one I have, and if I could rate her as 10 being the highest - I would.

Outstanding physician

I feel so blessed to have found Dr. McMillan. She has an amazingly quick mind and in-depth knowledge of medicine with the ability to explain what is happening and options for treatment all at an easily understandable level without talking down to me. My 26 year old daughter and 88 year old mother-in-law are also her patients and feel as strongly about continuing with her as I do. Her referrals to specialists have always been excellent. Dr. McMillan calls me personally with the results of lab work reviewing the results with me. She is warm and personable, understanding and caring. You can't find a better doctor.

Very happy patient

I have multiple chronic illness '. She is always so understanding with me. We go over each one individually and discuss the best treatments. I never feel rushed. Her knowledge is always current so I know she stays up on all new drugs. She takes into consideration all my other medications also. I'm so pleased I found her about 5 years ago when I had to switch doctors due to insurance changes.

Will never switch doctors!

I would highly recommend Dr. McMillan. From making the appointment, wait time, diagnosis, everything is smooth & I actually enjoy going to see her. I've been seeing her for 10+ years. We have an open dialog and she always shares her thoughts even if they don't agree with mine. I have never had an incorrect diagnosis.

Dr. McMillian has help me get back on my on me feet. After 1 visit she found a medication that has helped me so much. I suffered for years with I B S. No other doctor I went to in the past 2 years ever helped me. I am blessed having her as my new doctor.

I have known Dr. McMillan for 7 years. She was my mother's doctor and is now mine. I have always found her caring, compassionate, intelligent, and willing to spend time with me and assist me to understand my health. I have repeatedly recommended her to friends and family.

patient

a good choice

I like her...she's easy to talk to and upfront with her answers....her office staff is very helpful. I would recommend her to family and freinds