Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Misha Askren
Dr. Misha Askren, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Inglewood, CA. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Askren is affiliated with Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles, Centinela Hospital Medical Center and Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Misha Askren has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Askren took me on as a patient 23 years ago when I was a high risk pregnancy and no one wanted to get involved. He is the best doctor I've ever had the pleasure to know. He is not only a great doctor, he is a great man. He's not in it for the money, He is a true humanitarian. As you can see it has been over 23 years and I still think about him and wish I still lived in California so I could see him again. I will never forget what he did for me. I would take a bullet for this man.
Only pleasant memories of our office visits (and deliveries) with Dr. Misha. Our oldest is 27 and has moved back to CA. so I am going to tell her where Dr. Misha is located so she can have him again for her doctor. I always had complete confidence in his help. I wish we lived nearby yet-he'd still be our Doctor.
Dr. Askren is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Kaiser Permanente Hospital
35 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
Dr. Misha Askren accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsInglewood Medical Offices, 110 N La Brea Ave, Inglewood, CA
Dr. Misha Askren is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Inglewood, CA.