Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Misha D Miller has the following 2 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
- Hot Flashes
- Basal Cell
Showing 2 of 2
I found Dr. Miller to be knowledgable and caring. She never made me feel rushed and I always had enough time to get my questions answered. During my first pregnancy she always made me feel that my questions were legitimate even if they were not always applicable. She helped me to have a calm and happy pregnancy. After the pregnancy, she did not lose interest in me. She wanted to know not only how I was physically but emotionally too. She cared enough to make sure I had the resources to help me during the first hectic months of being a new mother. I feel she is a wonderful Dr. and I am still going to her.
18 Years Experience
Mayo Medical School
Graduated in 2000
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Misha D Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Colorado Hospital, 12605 E 16th Ave, Aurora, CO
Dr. Misha D Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.