Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with other offices in Nashua, NH and Concord, NH (and 5 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blanchette Porter is affiliated with New London Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Concord Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Blanchette Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Concord Regional Hospital
Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, VT.