Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter MD
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, VT, with other offices in Nashua, NH and Concord, NH (and 5 other locations). She has 27 years of experience. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Blanchette Porter is affiliated with New London Hospital, Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Concord Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter has 8 locations
111 Colchester Ave
Burlington, VT 05401
87 McGregor St
Manchester, NH 03102
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter has the following 6 expertise
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Laser Surgery
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
not a nice person or doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter - Posted on May 4th, 2015
Dr. Blanchette Porter is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Concord Regional Hospital
Southern New Hampshire Regional Medical Center
27 Years Experience
Dartmouth Medical School
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter's office for more information.
111 Colchester Ave Burlington, VT : (802) 847-0000
21 E Hollis St Nashua, NH : (603) 695-2500
253 Pleasant St Concord, NH : (603) 226-2200
5 Washington Pl Bedford, NH : (603) 695-2500
17 Old Rollinsford Rd Dover, NH : (603) 695-2500
1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH : (603) 653-9240
87 McGregor St Manchester, NH 03102
2300 Southwood Dr Nashua, NH : (603) 577-4000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Misty Blanchette Porter is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Burlington, VT.