Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Misty A Vandever has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Misty A Vandever has the following 12 expertise
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Adolescent Medicine
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Misty A Vandever is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 38
Dr Vanderver seems a nice Office is poorly run or the practice is too large! I waited 3 months for my appointment only to have staff call the day of to reschedule, then they wanted to schedule me out another 3 months! When pressed, they offered an appointment 7 weeks out when they could "squeeze" me in! As if they were doing me a favor! Receptionist also claimed she'd tried several times to reach me before this untimely notification that the doctor had gone out of town. The office is either poorly managed or the doctors practice is too large. I'll find a provider who has time for me.
I love Dr. Vandever! After a horrible experience with a different doctor from a different practice, a friend suggested Dr. Vandever. She is by far one of the best doctors I've ever had. If your appointment is later in the afternoon, the wait might be a little longer, however, it's simply because she gives every patient as much time as needed to complete the visit. Don't worry, she will give you just as much attention!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Vandever is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
14 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLakeside Physicians, 1212 Medical Plaza Ct, Granbury, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Misty A Vandever in this video.
Dr. Misty A Vandever is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Granbury, TX.