Dr. Misty L Wayman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Misty L Wayman?

Below average

Always picking a doctor for a pregnancy is always a nerve wrecking decision to make. Dr. Wayman's bedside manner was attentive and concise but nice. When my first daughter delivered she was not as patient and said that c-sec was possible. The baby was not having any issues and I wasn't either... I had the feeling as if she wanted to get it over with... Having the best bedside manner should continue to when you actually have a baby. I continued my care with her because I was able to have a normal delivery because of the amazing L&D staff and knew that all in all she was an average doctor. My second delivery while I was in full blown labor and between contractions she was conversing what her new house would look like with a nurse. At that moment I lost full respect for her and today I never would want anybody to go through what I did. I only wish I could rave about her like other have on here but I tell people to run the other way

Dr. Is distant,Staff is rude.

My daughters have used Dr. wayman 3 times. The third is due soon, but she has only delivered one. Our first experience was 6 years ago. She had a nurse who made an extremely rude statement to my wife. This time, my aughter went to the hospital in her 8th month with chest pain. She was there for 10 hours, and Dr. wayman never saw her and no other physician did either. She just ordered test after test and waited for the results. Seems to me she should have performed a physical exam in person. Very disappointed in any Dr. That won't see their pt.