Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mita Gupta has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
What I remember about Mita Gupta was That she was completely useless and made you feel as though you were annoying her. When asked a question, she just shrug her shoulder. How can anyone employ her? Needless to say, I left her practice.
I am sorry you were disappointed with your visit and did not receive the quality care you deserve. I certainly try my best every day to truly listen to my patients and provide them with the most up to date medical information relevant to their conditions.
Basically, unavailable when your need your doctor. One has the feeling that this is purely a business. Impossible to get care when you need it. I can tolerate just about anything but unavailability .
Emerald physicians is a group practice that is well known to have excellent access to care. Although certain providers can be booked on a given day there are always other physicians and mid level providers available.
15 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Mita Gupta accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mita Gupta is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chatham, MA.