Dr. Mita R Patel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mita R Patel?

Dr Patel is very friendly and knowledgeable. The office is pretty outdated and could use some sprucing up.

Most highly recommended

Dr. Patel has been both of my daughters primary pedi. since they were born. She is very caring and knowledgable. Calls back when needed and makes sures to order the nessary test or labs when making diagnois. She refers to the best specialists. You can truly tell she gunienly cares for the wellbeing of my girls. Her nurse is very knowledgable as well. They know the childrens history. I feel as though they do not just sardin use through as other doctors do. Thanks so much to have a doctor you trust with the precious lives or my children!

I have been with Dr. Patel for 7 years and I am so amazed with the service from everyone in the office. Wonderful and knowledgable people.

C-

Our four children saw this Dr. ONE TIME for their well visits. She spent less than 10 minutes with each one, did NO labs whatsoever, and then charged us $300/each (a total of $1200) for them. The few questions I had she "coded" on our insurance and now they are diagnosed with things we only spoke about!? for insurance purposes and they've raised our rate. Everything I asked her about she said she could "refer" me to this Dr. or "refer" me to that Dr. It felt as if she didn't know anything about what I was asking her (pretty normal stuff - ADD & dizziness), then she charged us out the wazoo! We are definitely switching doctors.

Amazing!

I've been going to Dr. Mita Patel for my whole life. She is one of the best, if not THE best, doctor that I have ever known. Unlike other doctors' patients, I actually look forward to visits with my pediatrician, and I'm sure Dr. Patel's other patients feel the same way. The patient care at her office is not only efficient and professional, but also extremely warm and friendly. The office at Lebanon Pediatrics is a welcoming atmosphere, especially for the younger children. I don't view Dr. Patel as my doctor, but really as another family member. If you are looking for a pediatrician in or around Boone County, Indiana, I strongly suggest visiting Dr. Patel at Lebanon Pediatrics.