2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mitchel Osman?

Could be better...

Doctor visit was fine but the rest of the visit and staff was very unpleasant. I was ignored then I consistently have to argue about getting my medications filled and I never get them sent or written in a timely manner.

Awful

The staff was blatantly rude and condescending, especially the older secretary. The doctor seemed uncaring and disinterested. I would recommend any other psychiatrist in the area, just avoid this office.

Worst Doctor

Dr. Osman is the worst doctor I have ever seen. It's been a number of years since he treated me, but I remember he used to fall asleep in sessions, and I think I was over medicated too. BTW, if I could rate him below a "1" I would.

This doctor over medicate his patient and does not spend any time to get to know who and why he prescribes what medication. I have seen him for 3 years and he never once did any kind of blood work to see if any of the medication is hurting my liver or anything else. he completely stopped all my medication without any concern of the damage it has done to me. I was on 5 different medications and none of them should have been stopped immediately as he done to me without concern of the consequences of it may cause. As a doctor with a brain would do no such thing. I will be seeking legal recourse.

Be careful

I went to him for years, and I thought he was fine. I found out when I saw other psychiatrist that he had been overmedicated me. He works with a psychiatric social worker who is great. He is moody and very blunt so you have to get use to his type of personality. He is talkative which is good. His staff is good and very caring.

Special person.

Dr. Osman is one of the best MDs i have ever known. a sheer genius.

Dr. Mitchel Osman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mount Pleasant, MI.

Dr. Mitchel Osman Is this you?