Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchel Seleznick
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tampa, FL, with another office in Tampa, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Seleznick is affiliated with The Tampa General Hospital, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins and Tampa General Healthplan. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Connective Tissue Diseases
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Seleznick is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
The Tampa General Hospital
H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Ins
Tampa General Healthplan
James A Haley Veterans Hospital
Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
34 Years Experience
State University of New York Downstate
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mitchel Seleznick in this video.
Dr. Mitchel Seleznick is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tampa, FL.