The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell D Achee
Dr. Mitchell D Achee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Denver, CO. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Radiology. Dr. Achee is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center, Rose Medical Center and North Suburban Medical Center-HealthONE. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mitchell D Achee has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.<br>The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Mitchell D Achee has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
Dr. Mitchell D Achee is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Achee is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Virginia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Mitchell D Achee
After earning his medical degree from the University of Virginia School of Medicine, Dr. Achee completed an internship at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center, during which he studied Categorical Internal Medicine. He completed his residency in radiology also at Fitzsimons Army Medical Center and became the chief resident. Dr. Achee is board certified by the American Board of Radiology and specializes in body imaging and diagnostic radiology. He is a member of the American College of Radiology, the Colorado Medical Society, the Colorado Radiological Society, the Denver Medical Society and the Radiological Society of North America.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER FRANKLIN MEDICAL OFFICES, 2045 Franklin St Ste 200, Denver, CO
Dr. Mitchell D Achee is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Denver, CO.