- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach MD
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Yonkers, NY, with another office in Purchase, NY. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Auerbach is affiliated with Kindred Hospital-New Jersey-Wayne (Host : St Joseph's), Montefiore Medical Center and St Johns Riverside Hospital Dobbs Ferry Pavilion. He speaks English.
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach has 2 locations
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach has the following 11 expertise
- Crohn's Disease
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Hepatitis C
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach - Posted on December 20th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach - Posted on November 30th, 2011
Dr. Auerbach is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Connecticare Passage
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach, MD - Gastroenterology in Yonkers, NY, in this video.
Dr. Mitchell E Auerbach is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.