Dr. Mitchell Kaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Kaye?

SCOTTSDALE UROLOGY SURGEONS

Posted on May 5th, 2017

MITCHELL KAYE M.D. IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL. HE SAVED MY LIFE, WHEN ANOTHER DOCTOR NEGLECTED MY VERY SERIOUS UROLOGY PROBLEMS. HE IS TRUST WORTHY AND I WOULD NEVER GO TO ANOTHER UROLOGIST.

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

I saw Dr. Kaye for a Vasectomy recently. My wife and I are very happy with the care he provided!

Posted on March 11th, 2017

WE WENT TO THIS IDIOT THREE TIMES AND STILL CANNOY FIX THE PROBLEM WASTE OF OUR TIME AND THE INSURANCE MONEY

Posted on February 20th, 2017

My wife and I have been seeing Dr. Kaye for years.. He is wonderful and has taken the best care of us. I recently had a procedure done and the follow up care was top notch. He cares!

Disgusting

Posted on February 10th, 2017

This office is ridiculous!! First off they do not take you by your appointment time, they take whoever signs in first!! Second off i was contacting the office for 6 weeks!! And no one ever returned my calls. Third i have interstim therapy and the surgery wasn't done properly, according to my med tronic rep!

Dr. Kaye is very nice, however his front desk staff is incompetent and rude, they give him a bad name.

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Office front desk staff is the rudest and most incompetent medical staff of any office I have ever been to. Waited 3 hours to see the doctor as they set appointments, then tell you they take people who signed the list first and not scheduled appointment times! How is that a proper way to run a business, and how do they not understand the concept of an appointment? Never in my life dealt with such an absolute disaster as the front desk staff at both offices he has. It is a shame, because Dr. Kaye is very nice and his staff is not doing him justice.

Posted on February 1st, 2017

His 2 office locations make it very easy for me to get an appointment. I felt very well taken care of and he listened to all concerns.

Posted on January 15th, 2017

rude , hateful.smart mouth .worthless.does not care about anyone else but himself cannot stand him

horrible

Posted on October 29th, 2016

i was reading what all of the people are saying about this awful doctor ,were they paid to say nice things about him or are they family members he is rude,obnoxious doctor i have ever known ,

Knowledgeable, compassionate.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

Dr Kate is a very knowledgeable and compassionate doctor. He never forgets what he has told me. He was willing to help me when others were not. He is up to date on the latest techniques and those have benefited me and relieved my pain and we haven't even gotten to my surgery yet! His staff is wonderful too.

Posted on October 25th, 2016

I love having a doctor that I can get an appointment the same week I call. Having 2 office locations works great with my schedule.

Posted on October 21st, 2016

I recently went in to see Dr. Kaye for my infertility. I've met with a few previous doctors but didn't experience the same type of concern and I care I felt from him. From making the appointment to actually going to the office the experience was nothing but great.