Dr. Mitchell J Campbell Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell J Campbell?

Not very happy

How do he know my pain .He is not God

Not happy

Unprofessional Attitude

I was shocked at the attitude of which Dr. Campbell displayed to me. I have three herniated discs and there are days I'm in severe pain. My usual neurologist doctor (Blok) has moved out of the area and I was recommended Mr. Campbell because he did such a wonderful job on my friend's little girl surgery. When I first arrived at the office, I filled out paperwork asking specific details of my back trouble. I gladly filled it out and gave it to the nurse. My goal was to get an updated MRI as it has been years since I had one from Dr. Blok. Also, I wanted to see if I could continue getting epidurals if needed. In 8 years, I've only had a total of 3 epidurals, but they did help tremendously. Hence, my goal was to start with a new doctor who would understand the pain and turmoil I deal with on a daily basis. So, the doctor came in our room and immediately apologized for running late that he had been on the phone with a patient and is running behind schedule. I said, "No problem, I didn't notice you are late." We really wasn't waiting that long for him. He immediately looks at my papers and says, "Why are you here?" Shocked, I told him that I filled out everything on the paper describing my pain and that I have 3 herniated discs. He sends to get an X-ray down the hall. I come back to the room and he looks at the X-ray and says, "Well, what can I do for you?" Again, I'm shocked. I told him that my previous doctor has moved and feel like I need a new neurologist to keep up my with my condition if I need another epidural. In five minutes, he told me that epidurals won't help, maintain exercise, monitor weight and take Alieve if it flares up. He spent a total of 5 minutes before he darted out the door. That's right, he only spent 5 minutes. My office visit, out of pocket co-pay, is $45. He also told me two times not to take-up smoking. I'm 48 years old and never have smoked in my life. I don't know what makes him think I would take it up now. The sheer arrogance this gentleman displayed in the quick 5 minutes he was in the room was mind blowing. He would even cut me off while I was talking and say, "Stop right there!" He would talk over me as he seemed to be in one big hurry and I was wasting his time. Telling me that epidurals wouldn't help was a big shock to me. Dr. Blok prescribed them to me as he felt it would help. Boy, was he right!! I hope that I'm the only person Dr. Campbell has acted this way towards. Maybe, I just caught him on a bad day. Yet, that is no excuse to act unprofessional. Mr. Campbell, if you want to discuss this matter further, I would love to hear from you. - Brad Spencer

Mrs Barbara Loving - Eckert

Dr campbell is an excellent physician. Very knowledgeable and considerate. I have had two procedures performed by this physician and i'm very pleased. I recommend him highly !

HORRIBLE service from office staff!!!

Office staff, from Office Mgr. to nurses, are horrible to work with. It takes several days for return calls, multiple lies about how they are in mtgs or will get right back to you but they don't return call until you bug them alot. Then they take an attitude with you.

Trustworthy and brutally honest diagnosis

Dr Campbell worked with me through the decision of spinal fusion, and helped me return to the best I can be!

He has a very good bedside manner, can't say enough good things about him. His office staff is not very efficient though. If you call one of his staff and leave a voicemail, it takes several days for them to get back with you. I had a surgery scheduled for several weeks, then found by accident that they had rescheduled it and didn't tell me. I went to My Chart was how I found out. I would have been very upset if we had driven for 1 1/2 hours and found out it had been changed.

Recommend

Dr. Campbell could not help my problem but he did take the time to listen and answer questions. He was caring and compassionate. He did set me up with someone else who he thought could help me. Scheduling for tests could be more efficient through the staff. Took 2 weeks to just schedule a test about a month out. Six weeks was too long to wait.