Have you seen Dr. Mitchell E Cohen?

The best!

Dr. Cohen is the best! He is devoted, compassionate and wise.

Great Doctor!

Dr. Cohen is thorough, attentive and has a great sense of humor. I have had my medical ups and downs and Dr. Cohen has guided me through them with care. I wouldn't go to anyone else!

My primary for over 20 years

Excellent MD. Takes his time. He cares. He's handled everything I've thrown at him!

surgen of the year

Dr. Cohen did surgery on my 12 years ago for L4&5 to remove a sisst everything went great. last year Dr cohen repaired disk L3&4 and my wife has diabetes now so the recovery is slow. both surgeries completely resolved the pain and we are very grateful to have a surgeon with this talent and expertise's. Dr Cohen made a point to check on my wife every morning before 6:00am while she was in the hospital and was reachable every time a nurse needed clarification on instructions.

Just what a Doctor should be

Very warm & caring manner, Dr. Cohen is sage & sharp, couldn't recommend him more.

Great doctor

Can't say too many good things about Dr. Cohen.

I highly recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone who asks. He is very knowledgeable. He is very thorough in his approach. He runs on-time with his appointments more than any other physician I have ever known. He always returns his phone calls; never having his staff follow-up rather than him personally. His is very caring and compassionate.

The most thorough exam ever

Every year I visit Dr. Cohen for my annual physical. I am always amazed by the time and care he takes at each visit. He delves into family disease as well as personal stresses and complaints. I never feel as if I'm being rushed, I leave confident knowing Dr. Cohen has not overlooked anything in analyzing my health.

Great doc and person!

Dr. Mitchell E Cohen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.