3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell D Weinstein?

Unpleasant

Upon entering the waiting area you can see it was a unprofessional setting. Old and outdated furniture and fixtures. Information taped to the wall. Office area behind sliding window was a disorganized mess. Demanded payment prior to being seen, did not properly research co-payment and deductible for my insurance. I explained that seeing a specialist is only a $25 co-payment. They insisted that my deductible had to be meet first. Demanding I pay the $200 plus payment and when my insurance issues the explanation of benefits (EOB) they would give me a refund if I'm owed one. Guess what? I was right and they were wrong regarding deductible, it's been weeks since they received payment from my insurance and I have not received my refund and I faxed information twice. After waiting 30 minutes finally called. Nurse or LPN did routine checks and then waited another 20 minutes to see physician. The 20 minutes gave me an opportunity to see that the exam room was not very clean and again old and outdated. Dust was piled up on the unused equipment. Looked outside the room and Medical Records are not properly put away. I can literally walk across the hall and review them without being noticed. Physician did not want to perform the diagnostic procedure my primary sent me to get. Wanted to send me around the county for other diagnostic test and return to see him, probably to increase revenue. Mind you I already explained I had a urethra swab, ultrasound, and urine test which I explained. If he decided I needed a cystoscopy (what my primary wanted) after all the other diagnostic test we can do it at a hospital. Why would he want to do a simple procedure that could be done in the office at a hospital? Again, to increase revenue. Went to see another Urologist after this experience.

Wrong Diagnosis!!!!! Dying of bladder cancer!!!!

Dr. Weinstein told me I had a broken blood vessel in my bladder and left me bleeding for 1 month when in reality I had bladder cancer!!! I even went back with a bloody urine sample to show him how I was still bleeding and he still insisted it was a broken blood vessel! Without an evaluation or any testing he just assumed and took my life in his own hands. He sent me home and I passed out on the floor. I became severely anemic. I went to the ER and was diagnosed with bladder cancer and it had penetrated the muscle wall. Now I have metastasis bladder cancer in the lymph nodes of my pelvic region. It is too late. It is incurable. Me and my family are devastated. The ONE month he left me undiagnosed properly is now costing me my life!!!! I urge you DON'T see this doctor!!!

Dr Weinstein is how all doctors should be

Dr. Weinstein and his staff were very friendly. My elective surgery went well. If I ever have a need to see a Urologist in the future, I will most likely choose Dr. Weinstein.

I would never go back to his office!!!

Did not get seen till 2 hours after scheduled apt. Very un-organized. Oh yeah they said he wants to see you back next week. Not in this lifetime!

Dr. Mitchell D Weinstein is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Lauderdale, FL.

Dr. Mitchell D Weinstein Is this you?