Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Mitchell S Drake has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Mitchell S Drake has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Mitchell S Drake is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Drake - Posted on September 28th, 2015
I don't know much about what and where I received my service through this doctor as I had a bike accident and the emergency people drugged me immediately as I had 11 broken ribs and 2 puctured lungs, and was in extreme pain and having a hard time breathing. All I can say is now 9-28, a month and a day after. I am recuperatinfg nicely, my lungs are strong again, and my rib pain is subsiding progressively. I therefore have to give this doctor a high rating, as my return to biking has begun and I feel quite strong while still having some pain in my ribs , but it is diminishing nicely.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mitchell S Drake - Posted on May 27th, 2013
Dr. Drake is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple University Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMAIN LINE EMERGENCY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES LLC, 255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA
Dr. Mitchell S Drake is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paoli, PA.