2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell S Drake?

Emergency Proficiency

I don't know much about what and where I received my service through this doctor as I had a bike accident and the emergency people drugged me immediately as I had 11 broken ribs and 2 puctured lungs, and was in extreme pain and having a hard time breathing. All I can say is now 9-28, a month and a day after. I am recuperatinfg nicely, my lungs are strong again, and my rib pain is subsiding progressively. I therefore have to give this doctor a high rating, as my return to biking has begun and I feel quite strong while still having some pain in my ribs , but it is diminishing nicely.

Bad ego

This man has zero bed side manors and treats patients as if they were beneath him. In a disagreement I had with him he became very angry and seemed to want to provoke me physically. If you are looking for common respect and a fair medical evaluation he's not your guy!!!!

Birth Control

Dr. Mitchell S Drake is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Paoli, PA.

The Vitals website is provided for your informational use only. Nothing contained or offered by, on or through Vitals should be construed as medical advice or relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. Vitals does not recommend or endorse any particular healthcare provider whose information or ratings appear on this website. We encourage you to read our full Terms of Servicettcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr.