The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mitchell I Ede has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I, and 2 other family members, go to Dr. Ede on a regular basis. The biggest reason we do is because of the quality of care he gives and the time he takes to review our needs. There have been times when I've had to wait 2 hours to get into the exam room and that is very frustrating. I've decided, though, that I would rather wait and know that I will receive a thorough exam then get a rush exam. It's not always a 2 hour wait. Sometimes, you get lucky. Take a book or your cell phone or take a nap and relax knowing he's going to take the time needed so that you can get fixed up.
I have been under Dr. Ede's care for some time. He is an excellent physician, caring, skilled and thorough.It is true that a patient will often have to wait to be seen, but the up side of that is that Dr. Ede will take whatever time necessary to care for you. He does not hasten to treat and I, for one, am prepared to wait to be seen so that I may have his skilled care.
Dr. Ede was great And I think he knows a lot about his profession. One of the reasons I went to him. I went to his office once a week for 7 weeks. The wait time I experienced was from 1 hour, and the last and final visit was 2 and a half hours. I won't be going back, not because the care was not great, because it was, it's the wait time.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ede is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Tulane University School Of Medicine
Lsu Health Sciences
Dr. Mitchell I Ede accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMitchell Ede Md Inc, 441 Vine St Ste 1005, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Mitchell I Ede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.