Dr. Mitchell I Ede Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell I Ede?

Quality over Wait time

I, and 2 other family members, go to Dr. Ede on a regular basis. The biggest reason we do is because of the quality of care he gives and the time he takes to review our needs. There have been times when I've had to wait 2 hours to get into the exam room and that is very frustrating. I've decided, though, that I would rather wait and know that I will receive a thorough exam then get a rush exam. It's not always a 2 hour wait. Sometimes, you get lucky. Take a book or your cell phone or take a nap and relax knowing he's going to take the time needed so that you can get fixed up.

Excellent physician

I have been under Dr. Ede's care for some time. He is an excellent physician, caring, skilled and thorough.It is true that a patient will often have to wait to be seen, but the up side of that is that Dr. Ede will take whatever time necessary to care for you. He does not hasten to treat and I, for one, am prepared to wait to be seen so that I may have his skilled care.

Dr. Ede was great And I think he knows a lot about his profession. One of the reasons I went to him. I went to his office once a week for 7 weeks. The wait time I experienced was from 1 hour, and the last and final visit was 2 and a half hours. I won't be going back, not because the care was not great, because it was, it's the wait time.

The very best dermatologist

Dr. Ede is an extremely talented and courteous doctor of dermatology. He spends ample time with you during your appointment ,and addresses all of your questions and concerns with great care and attention to detail. This is how medicine should be practiced. Dr. Ede is a credit to his profession.

Dr. Mitchell I Ede is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.