Dr. Mitchell J Gold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell J Gold?

HORRIBLE

ABSOLUTELEY THE WORSE PLACE TO GO WHEN YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR. WEDNESDAY 10/25 MY APPOINTMENT WAS FOR 3:15 AND WHEN I ARRIVED, ON TIME, THEY TOLD ME THE WAIT WAS 60-90 MINUTES. SO I HAD TO RESCHEDULE TO FRIDAY 10/27 AND MADE THE APPOINTMENT AT 8:15 SO I COULD BE THE 2ND PERSON TO BE SEEN FOR THE DAY AND THIS TIME THEY WERE 38 MINUTES LATE. THE OFFICE MANAGER CALLED TO LET ME KNOW "IT'S OK FOR THEM TO BE 45 MINUTES LATE. I JUST HAVE TO WAIT. THEN SHE HUNG UP. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

Anonymous

DR, Gold is very rude man treated me like I was scum there is much more att this time I will not go into everything this point I ask u to change Dr Gold much more help people don't put them down you're good DR' deep down a good Pearson

Rude

When I met him for the first time I "hello" in a friendly manner, he only gave me a long,disgusted stare. I couldn't think what was wrong, and assumed he was possibly joking. I used to have another doctor with a crazy sense of humor. So giggled a little, {I have a sense of humor}. But then Dr. Gold only went "YEAHHHH". I had no idea what o think of that. I should have just walked out. It was as if there was instant-hate, but why ? He never warmed up either. I don't like to instantly judge anyone, I gave him a chance but he never showed any real respect or friendliness. I saw him one more time after that and he was condescending and unfriendly. At his age he ought to know better than to judge people on sight ? I looked fairly normal though. Can't imagine what his issues were. Weird,bad experience and shame on him.

He's a great Doctor. He's thorough, caring, and empathetic. Both my mother and father are patients of his as well.

Dr. Mitchell Gold

The wait time seems to be a little long. Even after called in I seem to have to wait 10-15 minutes before he actually comes into the room to see me. His time with me seems to be OK but if he could spend a little more time with me and ask me some questions I think it would be good. Follow-up is excellent and he always makes me feel comfortable with him.

he never called with test results, never told me or family members who also saw him to make apt to get result. he doesn't follow through. you have to keep calling to get answers.

Dr. Mitchell J Gold is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.