Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies has the following 16 expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
"RUN don't walk" away from this so clinic. I had red flag after red flag pop up during my visit there. #1 only 1 piece of paper to fill out and it was mainly just you name and address, no insurance info? #2 I had a knee issue and Dr. seen me all of 15 min on a first visit and basically was only interested on how my body aligned up. #3 He said my right leg was longer than my left and suggested I see THEIR chiropractor to adjust my pelvis and see THEIR physical therapist for my knee, why I needed either for my issue was confusing. #4 physical therapist want to schedule therapy 3 times a week for 6 weeks, my knee isn't even all that bothersome to even need any therapy let alone 6 weeks. #5 same story with the chiropractor, 2 times a week for 6 weeks only when he saw me he said my left leg was longer than my right leg. I told him the Dr. said my right leg was the longer one, he said that when I'm lying down it changes?????. #6 physical therapist, chiropractor and Dr. all do their billing under Doctors name. why bill for 1 visit when you can bill for 30 $$$$
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
43 Years Experience
Chicago Medical School At Rosalind Franklin University Of Medicine & Science
Graduated in 1975
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCenter Of Balance, 1622 W Sunnyside Ave, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies in this video.
Dr. Mitchell L Goldflies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.