Dr. B Mitchell M Grabois Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. B Mitchell M Grabois?

Love Dr. Grabois!

I am pregnant with my third child and there is no other Doctor I would dream of going to. Dr. Grabois is amazing and thorough. He's right to the point and makes you feel extremely comfortable throughout your pregnancy.

Grabois is the best!

18 Years ago Dr. Grabois delivered our son; he was just absolutely awesome during all of the appointments and delivery. We listened to his advice very carefully.

Best DR ever

I started seeing Dr. Grabois many many years ago and he helped me through many many struggles. I lost a set of twins and other miscarriage and he is so companionate and caring. He will sit and take the time to listen and not just rush out the room. He is an amazing DR.

Best OBGYN!!!

Beyond Frustrated

Unfortunately I can't speak of this doctor personally because they wouldn't let me in the door. I am staying in the area for approximately 3 1/2 months and I am currently 17 weeks pregnant. During my time here of course I need prenatal care, even though I won't be delivering here. I called this doctor's office, gave my information and the receptionist said she would call me back once she talked to the doctor (I understand this is a special circumstance, especially since they needed to check on my insurance since we reside out of state). I never heard back from them, so I called back the next day. When I got to the receptionist I spoke with yesterday she said the doctor would not see me because he will not be the one delivering me. When I clarified that they were turning patients away, she said "yes". Well thank you for nothing. I can't believe a doctor would turn someone away looking for prenatal care just because they won't be delivering me and I won't be here long term. If this was common practice, what do I do? This infuriates me.

Would not recommend

Went for an annual pap - Grabois suggested that because I'm over 35 and not having kids I should consider having a hysterectomy! Seriously! Said if I'm not going to "use it" I should consider removing it. I had an issue with irregular periods, didn't realize I had to take my pills literally the same time each day. Went to Grabois, he told me I needed to have an ultrasound and a cervical biopsy. I trusted the doctor. So for the ultrasound, I had to drink lots and lots of water and then wait for almost an HOUR without being able to use the restroom. Then I was told the biopsy would be a simple outpatient procedure. I had to take a pill to prep - wasn't told it was the "day after pill". The day of the biopsy, Graboia comes in, puts on what looks like a white HAZMAT suit and pulls out a long alien-probe looking rod to do the biopsy. I was so uncomfortable and in tremendous pain. After darn near an hour he tells me that if the sample tissue isn't enough that they'd have to repeat the procedure and put me under to obtain a tissue sample! So when I come back to get the results, his very unprofessional and nasty nurse tells me that I have several fibroids (never been told that before or since) and became indignant when I said I've never been told I've got fibroids - never had any problems that would indicate I have fibroids. To which she said "oh everyone has fibroids". Bull. Then she me that they couldn't get enough tissue to perform the biopsy (I guessed that one) and of course we'd have to do the procedure all over again. By the way, I did refused to do any further treatments. THEN I received a bill in the mail! My insurance covered everything they did in the office! So then I had to deal with the office manager and setting him straight. That place is a mess. Horrible experience. By the way, stopped the birth control pills and no more irregular cycles and found a phenomenal OBGYN in Margate.

the worst obgyn office

Do not go to this office, the administrator os a rip off. My insurance covera 100% of my prenal care and he gives me a "global bill" for 3093. When i inquired about itemizing ao that i may better understand it, it became an insult. I was advised that they do not offer free services ??? Very rude. He gave me the billing code that he ised and when I contacted the insurance they said oh no that is a procedure code and you are 100% covered , that's not a billing code. The i surance tried calling them.and they would not accept the call. Sounds "fishy" to me. I changed them obviously and before I could even pick up my file, the closed my account. I am still waiting onnmy $500 refund. They have not heard the last of me as it will be addressed by the medical board..

The BEST DR!

Genius

Dr. Grabois is the MOST thorough doctor I have ever been to. He is a problem solver, and doesn't stop until he has the correct answers for you. My former gynecologist, Edward Wagner, was a nightmare who did no tests and totally dismissed me. Dr. Grabois did a series of tests on my very first appointment, including a biopsy. Within a week, he had correctly diagnosed me! This is after YEARS of cycle problems with no diagnosis. The man is a genius!

great doctor

Great bedside manner Professional and personable doctor Great expertise in all areas Makes you feel very comfortable Had the perfect C section from Dr.Grabois with little to no scarring.

skills

I WAS VERY DISCOURAGED BY THIS PHYSICIAN THAT AFTER SEVERAL YRS OF USING HIM, HE MISSED THE DIAGNOSIS OF HPV FOUND OFF CENTERED. thank god i found out that i had this virus so I can tell my husband and we can settle our life. i called him to tell him how upset I WAS AND HE REFERRED ME TO HIS WIFE A PSYCHIATRIST WHO SAID MY INS WAS NOT GREAT AND I SHOULD PAY CASH. wORST DR EVER

IMPRESSED

I wanted to write a review to write how impressed I am with Dr. Grabois and his office staff. They were incredibly attentive and knowledgable. Although the wait time was a little longer than expected, after my appointment I understood why. The office, especially Dr. Grabois, takes his time with his patients. I could tell that he appreciates the patient-doctor relationship and ensured that I left the office with all my questions answered. I have been to other OBGYNs and like I said, I was impressed. I highly recommend him.