Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mitchell M Haut has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mitchell M Haut has the following 13 expertise
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Showing 5 of 21
The wait time in the office for each appointment was very long which is hard when your loved one is not feeling well. When we called with a question or concern, it always went up the nurses voicemail. Although we were told we would be called back, calls were not returned. My mother was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma and although we were told it was highly curable, she passed away after just three months. The chemo damaged her heart and lungs in such a short amount of time. Although he may know what needs to be done, he does not do it with compassion which is necessary during this difficult time. If my mother were still here, I would have switched doctors. Please think carefully before you make his choice. Just becuse many people mention his name does not mean he is the best. It means many people have heard of him. Before you can get to him, you must get through the receptionist at the front office. She is not helpful and calls do not get returned. This is Important when you have so many questions and are trying to take care of someone you love. If you choose this office, keep calling. You will have to.
Dr. Haut is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University
Graduated in 1984
University Hospital Health System
Dr. Mitchell M Haut accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare ExchangeProviders
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHematology & Oncology Associates, 1455 Harrison Ave NW Ste 105, Canton, OH
Dr. Mitchell M Haut is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canton, OH.