Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mitchell R Herrema has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Mitchell R Herrema has the following 20 expertise
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Injuries
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Pain
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 5
I couldn't be more thrilled about my experience with Dr. Herrema. I am a very active individual that had been experiencing intermittent knee pain. After trying to treat it on my own I decided to seek out the care of an orthopaedic physician. Needless to say I am so glad I did because I was diagnosed with a meniscus tear. Dr. Herrema and his staff were outstanding. They thoroughly addressed my concerns with the surgical procedure and what my life would be like afterwards. Dr. Herrema has astounding bedside manner and his nurse is as sweet as pie! I am happy to report that my knee feels better than ever, in fact I'm training for my first 5k! I would recommend Dr. Herrema to everyone.
9 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Mitchell R Herrema accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mitchell R Herrema is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clearwater, FL.