Dr. Mitchell Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Levine?

Fabulous gyn

Posted on June 8th, 2017

Dr. Levine is in a class by himself for wholistic and attentive patient care. He is long renowned in the Boston area over many years for his top-notch surgical and technical skills which are equally matched by his patient/dr communication skills. Patients appreciate his conservative yet highly skilled and professional approach to treatment and personalized patient care.

Posted on September 7th, 2016

Kind, compassionate, woman centered. He "gets" us, ladies.

Posted on June 16th, 2016

I came from Louisiana because the doctors that I visited in Louisiana and Texas were not able to help me remove fibroid tumors and leave my uterus in tact. I was able to go to Boston to get the surgery I preferred. Dr. Levine was attentive, great bedside manner, addressed all of my concerns, and he followed up with my husband later the same evening of surgery. Great doctor! I really appreciated his help!!!

Wonderful doctor who I am trying to locate...after practice closure

Posted on October 23rd, 2015

Dr. Levine is superb. The practice he was in closed without warning late August, 2014,leaving him and many other docs in the lurch. Does anyone know where he has relocated to ? Please post here.There is no information on the viswebsite. HELP!He is close to irreplaceable.

A Rather Fine Physician

Posted on July 17th, 2015

This is a very fine physician who has vast experience, a warm engaging manner, prudent judgment , and decades of continuing enthusiasm for healing the person and improving the healthcare society. This is as good as it gets. He is the gold standard of physicians.

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Kind caring very competent MD- rarity

Posted on April 3rd, 2015

I wish all gyn's could learn from Mitch. He was fantastic, skilled, and do very kind!

Posted on February 20th, 2015

Outstanding physician and highly skilled surgeon. Women travel from outside the area for his surgical skills.

Posted on November 15th, 2011

After finding no heartbeat in my baby at 11 weeks dr. Mitchell recommended a d&c. This was performed in his office the next day. No offer of pain killers was made and I was so upset I didn't know better. It was the most painful and traumatizing thing ever. Years later I have learned that d&c's are generally performed under general anesthesia or heavy sedation. He didn't care about my pain. A couple of months later I saw one of the midwives because I had heavy bleeding during my periods after this event. She laid her pearls on my abdomen and told me I'd be fine " your uterus is just weeping for your loss. ". I wish I was making that up. No other suggestion or exam was offered That was my last appointment there.

The best doctor

Posted on June 30th, 2010

Dr. Levine is a wonderful doctor. I have been seeing him for over 7 years. He performed my surgery to remove fibroids and did an excellent job - preserving my fertility. He has a wonderful bedside manner, is very caring and always returns my phone calls the same day. His staff is very nice and kind.

Posted on October 29th, 2017