Dr. Mitchell W Joseph Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell W Joseph?

don't see him

This doctor Is RUDE and could care less. I sat there while he could not even look in my chart for my last visits notes. Would rather refer you out to another Dr. Tried to give medicine to my husband that would interfered with his heart medication. I called the cardiologist .... he said do he take it and he said no! He sad "OH THANK GOD". Its been my past experience that he is not the man to see if you need good medical management. got a cold fine! other wise don't bother. my grandmother way dying of cancer and there was a cll put in to him and they said he was not there! I drove over to the office and there he stood! NO RESPECT FOR HIM AT ALL!

Dr. Mitchell W Joseph is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cresson, PA.