Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Mitchell Kahn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Mitchell Kahn has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 5
I have seen him for 2 years he is a rude man with very poor bed side manner. His billing staff should be fired. I had to call them over and over to see if they had submitted anything to my insurance company they said they had so I called the insurance company they told me they had not submitted anything it took me a month to get a simple prescription and me calling the billing department countless times to see if they are doing their job. No accountability don't waste your money and time. I have moved on to a real Dr office.
Did not greet me with my name or look me in the eye. No bedside manner. Dr did not inspire confidence. He made a lot of assumptions without ordering any tests. Was not thorough. Very patronizing. Office staff does not follow up. Did not return voice mail message. Would not provide a referral to a specialist. I went to another doctor and the new doctor confirmed Dr Kahn had misdiagnosed my serious condition.
43 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Mitchell Kahn accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Group Health Coop
- Group Health Coop Alliant Plus Connect
- Group Health Coop Core
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBellingham Internal Medicine, 1050 Larrabee Ave Ste 102, Bellingham, WA
Dr. Mitchell Kahn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellingham, WA.