Dr. Mitchell L Kase Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell L Kase?

Superb

Refined and intellectual. I always enjoy visiting with Dr Kase. He is attentive, thorough and I always feel listened to. Thank you for taking care of me.

Staff is unorganized

Dr. Kase

Dr. Kase has been a wonderful Doctor to My father, myself, and my son. I have found him to be very caring, supportive, and an exceptional Doctor.

Condescending

I found Burlington Medical Associates online while looking for a primary care doctor in my area. Dr. Kase was the doctor with the first opening so I agreed to see him even though I would have rather seen a woman. Within 2 minutes of meeting him I knew I was going to switch doctors as soon as the appointment was over. He was extremely patronizing and condescending. I was there for a cough and after about 10 minutes he said, "You know, you haven't coughed the whole time you've been here," in a tone suggesting that I invented the whole thing. He corrected me several times about irrelevant things and generally made me feel bad about myself. Terrible experience.

The Kindest Doctor...

If I still lived in the Boston area I would feel very lucky to have Dr. Kase as my doctor. He took wonderful care of me during some stressful health problems. I will never forget that rare kindness.

Dr. Mitchell L Kase is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woburn, MA.