Dr. Mitchell S Klavans Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell S Klavans?

Lost Respect/Faith for Practice & Physician After Years

Dr Klavans years & years prior was a Physician who always took his time with you & your care. Never exhausting efforts, respect in his diagnosis & care. Physicians office & staff has become too large that all is lost. Dr Klavans no longer communicates with you thoroughly face to face during your appointment but relies rather on the knowledgeable staff to send messages, after the appointment. It is with a disappointing time that I'd ever feel that Dr Klavans would loose the grasp & profound markers that set him apart from other Physicians in his expertise. Perhaps, it's time to call in the hats & perform Surgical procedures only because, it is only a matter of time that you will see a quick swift & decline in his "office disposition" change. Very unfortunate.

wonderful doctor

Dr. Klavans was awesome! I didn't want to go let's face it no one wants to have people looking at them under florescent lighting. Not only was he quick, and painless, but he was I can't describe it for lack of better words professional. I didn't feel like he took my dignity away.

Has been my Urologist for 12 years. Mostly I appreciate his giving me a say in my treatment. I wouldn't have been his patient for this long if I had any problems.

Great service and efficiency!

Dr. Klavens assistant called me on the same day that I had an x-ray (a Friday) to tell me the results which was a relief. I can't remember the last time I had a physician's office call me so quickly with test results.