Dr. Mitchell M Langbart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell M Langbart?

Great Doctor best I have ever seen.

Miracle worker

I can only say miracle worked. Correct diagnosis in five minutes AFTER five years of people guessing

Great doctor easy to talk with, puts you at ease. Listens to you. Over all good doctor.

Great doc!

Compassionate, engaging, nonjudgmental, positive, open, flexible. You feel much better after each visit.

Dr. Langbart helped me save my life

I came to know Dr. Langbart when he was the head psychiatrist at Auburn C. F. I was doing a 23 yr sentence at the time and about almost 7 or 8 years into it. To say I was a chronic disciplinary problem would put it mildly. I suffered from depression also. Dr. Langbart and his staff, especially John Mahoney and Ken Wasneski helped me to find stability and hope. They got me started on a path to change. Today I am drug free(illicit drugs), off parole , married 13 years and a business owner. Had I not met Dr. Langbart I doubt my life would be this good.

Dr. Mitchell M Langbart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Syracuse, NY.