Dr. Mitchell Levine Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I absolutely recommend Dr. Levine, he performed surgery on me twice. When the first surgeon from the E.R said he probably could not give me the outcome that was the most desirable, I got a second opinion with Dr. Levine and he was very confident in what he could do for me and he did accomplish that goal. He was always there for me when I had questions.

Posted on October 10th, 2016

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Bowel Incontinence

Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.