Dr. Mitchell Paulin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Paulin?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Nice decor, but mean doctor

I had seen him in 2012 but had gotten laid off and i guess he needed my business because he grilled me about why i couldnt return, and made me really feel berated. I think he's got terrible manners and doesnt respect women at all.

Dr Paulin is so genuine and caring , he manages to put a smile on your face before he even treats your pain. I would recommend him highly with no hesitation.

patient

Dr. Paulin's staff is absolutely WONDERFUL! compassionate, competent, caring and right on IT! They are ahead of me on following up and making sure the proper forms are faxed and the i's dotted and t's crossed. Dr. Paulin is a world class leader in his field and very caring and knowledgeable. His bedside manner is very friendly, courteous, and he is very careful to explain every part of his treatments and procedures to put you at ease. He also has a great sense of humor and answers all of my fifty thousand silly questions. His botox treatment for my migraines has greatly improved my quality of life by reducing the amount of days that I am suffering in pain,. Check him out! But don't make him soooo busy that I can't get in :)