Dr. Mitchell Roefe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Roefe?

Good Guy!

Very efficient and had a really nice receptionist at the front desk, they always treated me so neighborly. Hope my current insurance will allow me to go back one day.

Very helpful

Dr Roefe is a life-saver

Dr. Roefe saved my life. I was mis diagnosed by a different doctor and consequently given the wrong medication which no Doctor in another state was willing to change. Dr. Roefe took me completely off the wrong medicines and in three weeks I was practically normal again. I have complete faith and confidence in his care.

Very knowledgeable and kind.

Excellent Doctor

I have been seeing Dr. Roefe for almost five years. He is patient and kind, taking care to help me understand when it's not actually me causing issues in my life. Which is difficult as I'm Bipolar and sometimes things are my fault. He is very wise. Very knowledgable about symptomology and treatment. I would highly recommend him.

He's great!

As an adult patient of Dr Roefe, I feel he is a great Dr. Once scheduled, my wait time is less than 5 minutes. His followup is quite impressive as well. Keep in mind I'm an adult who has been willing to do my part outside of a visit to him.