Dr. Mitchell S Roslin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell S Roslin?

great doctor - can't find better!! Follow up could be a bit better. I wouldn't trade him for anyone else though - he's the best.

great doctor, great staff, great results. Dr Roslin has done several surgeries on me (I have stomach problems) and I really like him.

Before and after surgery

I have surgery 3 years ago.I lost a lot of weight the first 9 months. After i get sick and for medical reasons my cortison and lyrica make me gain weight. Dr.Roslin was always ready to help me and if he is away his others Doctors help me. The front office is very nice and the phone is always with nice ladies.If you are friendly and respectfull they take care of you if you go with sour face you get a sour face.

The best: don't go anywhere else

I've had two surgeries with Dr. Roslin--one of which was to fix a problem caused by another doctor who specializes in a one-size fits all approach and caused permanent damage to my esophagus. Dr. Roslin has worked hard with me to bring me back and is working hard with me to move forward...He's the best and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. You just have to know how to get past the office--they are no worse than many other very busy medical practices. Dr. Roslin is brilliant and when there's a problem, I wouldn't want anyone else taking care of me. He's a straight-talking New Yorker and I love seeing the gears in his head working out a problem. He's always gotten back to me and his team at the hospital is top-notch.

Office staff a nightmare

Although Dr. Roslin may be an excellent surgeon (I'm 1 month post op), his office staff leaves a lot to be desired. I've waited in the office for 2 hours without apology, been told I couldn't speak with a nurse, PA or doctor after having major postop complications, and can't get the billing staff to call me back. So, good luck getting to the doctor if you need help.