- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Spends Time With Me
- Bedside Manner
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Appropriate Followup
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein?
Posted on August 18th, 2017
before I went to him I read the reviews and was apprehensive but I went to see him and I liked him he was really nice good sense of humor down to earth I felt like he really listened to me thorough exam and diagnosis was right on highly recommend
My favorite doctor.
Posted on September 24th, 2013
Dr. Rubenstein has excellent diagnostic skills. For me he has had a good record of determining which of my zillions of moles, etc. are precancerous. He listens to me and considers my comments and concerns when deciding the best course of action. Dr. Rubenstein is cheerful and has good bedside manner. He is empathetic and I am comfortable discussing concerns with him.
Posted on August 22nd, 2012
Staff couldn't have been any nicer, he couldn't have seemed any less interested in my problem. He has bedside manner of a TSA agent.
Posted on June 10th, 2010
- bedside manner is terrible- seemed very distracted the entire time- not worth the wait time to see him- definitely would NOT recommend going to him
Posted on October 4th, 2017
Posted on January 19th, 2017
Posted on October 10th, 2016
Posted on February 24th, 2016
Posted on July 13th, 2015
Posted on March 23rd, 2015
Dr. Mitchell Rubenstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides