Dr. Mitchell S Schwartz Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell S Schwartz?

I have found Dr Schwartz to be an excellent gastroenterologist. He has provided excellent care. The staff is friendly and competent.

This is one of the nicest offices I have ever been to. Everyone is courteous and helpful. My only complaint would be that sometimes it is difficult to get through on the phone.

Excellent support from the staff from the beginning of the process (paperwork drill) until the end of the procedure. Everyone excelled at there assigned tasks. They made it easy.

I was very nervous about the procedure and everyone who came in contact with me was so nice and reassuring when they saw how nervous/upset I was getting. It's rare for that in my experiences with doctors/out patient places.

I have been seeing Dr. Schwartz for 6 years now and he has always been extremely knowledgeable courteous and a pleasure to work with. I have had numerous gastrointestinal issues during that time which he always finds a way to resolve. I always recommend him to my family & frends .

The Bested Doctor!!!

He is always there to answer any question you have. Hands down he is the bested.

I have been a patient of Dr. Schwartz since 1997. He is skilled, compassionate & really cares about his patients. I would highly recommend him as I have done many times to my friends.

Dr. Schwartz has great bedside manor, spends time with his patients, and generally seems to care about his patients. It's sometimes difficult to get him on the telephone; however, he will call you back at the end of the day if you request to speak with him. The office staff is sometimes a bit abrupt with patients; however, nursing staff is great. I would recommend Dr. Schwartz.