4.7

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell J Samuels?

Best doctor i have ever had!!!

I absolutely love Dr.Samuels... I was his very first patient out of med school. He is like a second father to me and my family. He has always been there for us and helped us in anyway he could.

Dr. Mitchell Samuels is amazing! He is very funny and relates well to the kids. We are thankful to have found him!

Best Doctor there is

Dr. Samuels is by far the best pediatrician there is. He is such a caring, funny, and intelligent guy. I know my kids are in great hands with him and I'm definitely going to miss him a lot now that my kids are getting older. No matter what my worries are, he always manages to clear them up and always follows up. Such a great doctor who truly cares about all of his patients!

Awesome doctor who cares

Love Doctor Samuels would not trust anyone else with my kids ..... Great guy

Dr. Samuels is kind, approachable, and warm. He takes the time to answer any questions I have. Even when my children are feeling miserable, he manages to make them feel comfortable and can usually get a smile out of them. We've seen other doctors at the practice when we need immediate help and Dr. Samuels is not in. We have always had a good experience, but he is definitely our favorite. It is so easy to make appointments, and they have always found us an appointment if the kids are ill even on weekends. I can't say enough good things about Dr. Samuels and this practice.

There aren't doctors like Mitch Samuels. When my child was a sick infant, he showed up at my home, after hours, on a holiday. He is one of a kind and ALWAYS made us feel like a priority!

Best doctor around

Dr samuels was our pediatrician growing up. He was always very nice and caring to us. My brother and i still wish we were young enough to see him!

Mother of 3 Amazing Boys

By far the best doctor I have ever come across. Not only is he there for my children when they need him but honestly he is there for me as well. Even if I make a last minute appointment, you can bet I will sit and wait to see him even if other doctors in the practice are available. Don't waste your time looking for another doctor, this is the one. I can guarantee it!

AWESOME!

There are not enough words to describe what a great Doctor he is. He is great with kids, loveable, takes his time and most importantly cares about his patients!

Dr. Mitchell J Samuels is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pembroke Pines, FL.