Dr. Mitchell Seavey Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Mitchell Seavey?

Highly Recommend

Posted on July 27th, 2017

Excellent doctor! I have total confidence in Dr. Seavey.

Posted on November 17th, 2015

I am confused. I went to the doctor at Holy Cross Orthopedic Institute for a postop visit. He looked at the knee and while he did, I raised my leg to show him my swollen foot. I asked if the swelling could be a complication of the surgery. He said that it probably wasn't related to the surgery, but ordered a test. The post op visit was done 8 days after surgery, so the cost was included in the cost of the surgery. Hence, there should be no copay.Then, I got a bill for the visit. When I questioned the bill, I was told that the foot was unrelated to the surgery, so the extra bill was appropriate because it was unrelated to the surgery. Btw, he then said that he can't treat whatever is causing the swelling. He said that he charged for treating the foot, but he can't treat the foot. No matter who I speak to at Holy Cross, I get the same moronic logic. My head hurts. BTW, the doctor did a competent job.

Posted on October 21st, 2010

I have been very impressed with the professionalism,expertise and caring I have received from Dr. Seavey. He takes time to explain what he sees and also takes the time to listen and respond to my concerns. He has a staff that is competent, friendly and courteous. Tiffany, especially notes that she can be paged to answer questions.

total hip replacement

Posted on May 6th, 2008

I had total hip replcement and may have an operation the second time . Bone was not glused to implant

Posted on August 27th, 2017